This is a blog created to help manage and enjoy taking care of type 1 diabetes! :)

Checking our Blood Sugar

Checking our Blood Sugar

bolusing for soup :)

bolusing for soup :)

who says diabetics can't have sugar??

who says diabetics can't have sugar??

novolog pen time!

novolog pen time!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Minimed

So I am trying my absolute bestest to purchase an insulin pump. If my insurance covers enough, I will be getting the Minimed Paradigm 522. In pink. I already started the process, but somehow I think that it's going to be very complicated!! But it'll be worth it for the freedom AND better control that having a pump will afford me. Especially if i'm very conscientious about it!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm super happy for you and that this will enable you to handle your diabetes easier! Good luck with your insurance company!:)

    ReplyDelete